APTUTORING provides one-on-one and personalised tuition to Primary, Secondary and Year 11-12 students in their homes throughout the east and south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne — and soon in western Sydney, and the north and north-western suburbs of Brisbane.
Students who are ‘flying under the radar’ in the classroom at school often need much more individualised and focused help, and one-on-one Individual Tuition is a very beneficial option in such cases.
Our Individual Tuition sessions are all taught by tutors who are qualified and experienced teachers with a sound knowledge of relevant curriculum such as F–10 Curriculum and Year 11-12. Curriculum for tuition sessions is individualised according to the learning needs and academic goals of the student, and can include consolidation of school subjects, homework help, Year 11-12 preparation, or a specialised syllabus to build foundational literacy and numeracy skills.
The following subjects are offered by APTUTORING:
- Pre-school Numeracy and Literacy
- Foundation – Grade 6 English
- Foundation – Grade 6 Maths
- Year 7 – 10 English
- Year 7 – 10 Mathematics
- Year 7 – 10 Science
- Year 7 – 10 Humanities
- English Units 1 – 4
- English Language Units 1 – 4
- Literature Units 1 – 4
- Foundation Mathematics Units 1 – 2
- Further Mathematics Units 3 – 4
- Mathematical Methods Units 1 – 4
- Specialist Mathematics Units 3 – 4
- Chemistry Units 1 – 4
- Physics Units 1 – 4
- Biology Units 1 – 4
- Psychology Units 1 – 4
- Twentieth Century History Units 1 – 2
- Australian History Units 3 – 4
- History Revolutions Units 3 – 4
- HSIE (Human Society and Its Environment)
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Additional subjects may be possible to arrange, so please contact us if you would like to discuss organising individual tuition for a non-listed subject.
If you're ready to find a tutor, fill in our online booking form today.