This policy applies to payments in advance. Generally, this is term payments, but there may be circumstances where this applies to other payments. Refunds are only processed once a term and need to go through a review process before being finalised. All refunds are given at the discretion of management and in line with our Terms and Conditions.
- To enact this process, lessons need to be terminated within the period that is covered by the payment.
- Termination requests need to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email needs to include bank account details so that the refund can be processed.
- The termination request will be actioned within 7 working days. Be aware that 28 days’ notice is required as per the Terms and Conditions. Lessons can be taken within this period. If the request for termination is to be an immediate cessation of lessons, the notice period still applies and will be allocated to the account prior to the refund being given.
- As part of the exit process, resources need to be returned and feedback provided through the link sent, including the reason for leaving and thoughts about the service.
- The review meeting is held in the last week of each term and all refund requests are reviewed by management.
- Once the review meeting has been held, customers are informed of the decision in writing and provided with a date by which the refund will occur and the amount it will be.
If you have any further questions and/or concerns, please email email@example.com.